I am a mechanical engineer living in upstate New York. I’ve worked for nine years as a structural engineer in large scale defense projects. I’ve also worked as a contracting engineer programing robotic motion systems, evaluating green energy installations, and pursuing patents.
- Structural engineering
- Design for manufacturing
- Dynamic systems and controls
- MATLAB, Abaqus, Solidworks, Creo
- Python, Unix Shell Scripting
- Engineering drawing, GD&T
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University
- Simulia Abaqus certified training in advanced scripting, contact and convergence
Feel free to drop me a line!